Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mommy's birthday














So i flew home to missouri a few weeks back! It was so good for me to be home. My siblings and i pulled some strings and were able to get us all flown home for mommy's big 50! She had just some of her drugs and was highly medicated when we arrived... she was unsure if we were even real! It was priceless... as soon as i said mommy she started crying. She could not believe her chickens had come home, after all it was all she had wanted! So we spent a very relaxed but awesome week together. We mostly chilled, went to the vineyard and had bday cake for breakfast! It was just a jolly old time. The kids all piling in the bed to watch tv again was a memory i will cherish. I even got to slepp in my parents bed for old time sake! It was amazing. I love the time we have together, now that all the chickens have flown the coop its less and less often. I look forward to going home in april for poppy's bday! While i was there i even got to visit columbia and see my jere, jess, justin, and elliott! It was so nice to be home, but it was also nice to get back to a life of semi independence!

No comments:

Post a Comment