Saturday, May 2, 2009

REVIEW

So I went home and it was just what i needed!!!! Ah Home Sweet Home! It was so wonderful! I got to be home for my daddy's bday, and i got to meet... well reunite with a long lost cousin and her babies!
I am beyond excited to have reesablished contact with Jen. She looks exactly the same and her babies are amazing. They have the most perfect personalities and dispositions! I hope to always have them in my life!
As for the actual events... it was kinda chill. We went to the Botanical gardens as a whole family. There was a Chinese culture festival which was super amazing. The flowers were in full bloom and the fam was all together. What more can one ask for? I even jumped into the fountains with the no wading disclaimers! I am like a cracken from the sea! hehehe!
Other than that we went to Denny's and we were loud and roudy as ever! It was a blast... gotta love my bacon!
We swam a heck of a lot too! The pool was heated to about 100 degrees so it was a giant hot tub!
Kyle and i finally talked after all this time. We mended some very broken hearts! I was so glad we were able to actually talk, it was honest kind and pure. I got my best friend back and we ave been talking every single day.
What else is great right now... well... school starts in 10 days and i cannot wait... i am talking beyond excited! I freakin heart school! I have a cross country road trip coming up in july as well! Four 20 something year olds in a car for 28 hours straight to LAKE MICHIGAN! I get to reunite with my Chilean family there. Other than that I am just loving responsibility and growing up, it is so stressful but so rewarding! I am fond of life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment