Monday, May 11, 2009

HARD DAY, UP THE HILL BOTH WAYS IN THE SNOW!

ok so the snow was not on the ground... but i could see some up in the mountains so i think it counts for something!
I feel kinda dead! Today was my first day back at school after a semester long break, i was working and moving out to utah, anyways, it was killer, not in the sense that it was difficult or challenging, but rather the walking around an uphill campus on zero sleep literally, and no real substance to speak of. I fell asleep in the tub this morning thats how tired i was, on top of that i felt like i was gonna vomit all day from the 3 a.m. taquitos!
I got a free meal out of the day though! There was this air force boy ( go figure) in my class... the first thing he said to me was... " you're not from here are you?" hehe... no i am not, he assured me that i did not look sound or act like i was from utah, i informed him that he was just lucky that i did not bring my tutu to school! he smiled and bought me some taco time! While in line at taco time, a faculty member was standing behind us, she chimed into our pointless conversation and informed me that i was the most adorable thing! it was rockin! Talk about goofy encounter!
Anyways, I rushed home after my last class while talking to mommy on the phone, i got to hang out with my old lady friend for a bit, she brought me strawberries, and then got an awesome pkg from my mommy and daddy! That helped my mood tremendously! I shortly after had to return to the real world and proceeded to work like a good responsible adult.
Ya for working full time, going to school full time, playing rugby full time, and playing full time. So busy! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment